If you would like to be connected with a local Belmont group then please contact us by email,
or fill out your details here
By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES WITH BELMONT CHAPEL BUILDING, PLEASE PHONE 07768 408 538
- 28th May @ 0:00 Access Belmont Sermons through a Landline
- 7th Jun @ 10:00 Greater. Greater than the Prophets
- 7th Jun @ 10:00 Live-Stream Sunday Service
- 7th Jun @ 19:00 Sunday Evening with talk and live welcome
- 7th Jun @ 19:00 The King is Here The Coming of the King
- 14th Jun @ 10:00 Greater. Greater than the Angels
- 14th Jun @ 19:00 Sunday Evening with talk and live welcome
- 14th Jun @ 19:00 The King is Here The Worship of the King
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain