By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
- 27th Oct @ 9:30 Body Life. Purity.
- 27th Oct @ 11:15 Body Life. Purity.
- 27th Oct @ 19:00 The God of Elijah. The God who sends fire
- 3rd Nov @ 9:30 Body Life. Righteousness.
- 3rd Nov @ 11:15 Body Life. Righteousness.
- 3rd Nov @ 19:00 The God of Elijah. The God who won't give up
1 Corinthians 13:6-7
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.