Learning @ Belmont
Discovering Spirituality is the third in our set of new courses unpacking Christian belief for people who are curious about it (the others being Exploring Jesus and Knowing God). We’ll look at what the Bible says about the spiritual dimension of our lives, why it’s incomplete, and how it can be filled. With small-group discussions, tailor-made video clips, printed materials for everybody, and a meal beforehand. Bring your friends! The course begins on Tuesday 15th May at 7:00pm and runs for 5 weeks. For more info or to sign up contact Belmont Office on 258029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marriage Course is a series of eight sessions designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage. There is no group discussion on this course. Click here to out more about the Marriage Course.
The next course runs on eight Tuesday evenings starting Tuesday 9th October 2018. There is no group discussion during the course and you are provided with maximum privacy.
Here is what some couples have said after attending the course:
- You know it makes sense. Give it a try!
- It provides loads of useful tools for now and the future.
- We loved it. It helped us to understand each other better and has prepared us for the future.
- Before attending the marriage course we were quick to criticise when tired or under pressure which always led to arguments. The course helped us to identify trigger points and to tackle issues in a more loving and constructive way.
- It’s never too late and you’re never too old – the Marriage Course provides a truly proven way and means by which real marital happiness can be achieved. We can now look forward to a loving, warm and wonderful future.
- Helped so much with communication.
- It helps you focus on the need to monitor how things are going.
- A time to grow together
There is a Taster Session at the end of each course. There’s one on Tuesday 4th December 2018. If you would like to come along to one of these sessions or would like more information about the course, please contact Mike & Sue Cox by ringing 01392 258029 or email: email@example.com. You can find more detailed information about the course here and you can register for the Autumn 2018 course using this form.
The Solihull Approach to Understanding your Child’s Behaviour
Mums and dads will find this course a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Based on an approached developed in Solihull that has been helpful to many parents and shown children’s behaviour tending to improve, the course explores such issues as having fun together, communication, parenting styles, sleep and much more. The next course begins at 7.30pm on Thursday 20th September 2018 for 10 weeks. The trained leaders will help you to discover more about your child’s development and to understand how it affects their behaviour. Find out more about the Solihull Approach.
Contact the Belmont Chapel office for more information
Tuesday mornings. English classes for international women. Three levels of ability – beginner, intermediate and advanced. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Thursday mornings. Make friends, practise English and learn more about Exeter and local customs. A place of welcome for women from around the world and run by Christian women from many churches. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Contact Belmont Chapel office for more information
- 19th Aug @ 9:30 All Together: God's Champions: Barnabas
- 19th Aug @ 11:15 God's Champions: Barnabas
- 19th Aug @ 19:00 Seeing Salvation: Supper at Emmaus
- 26th Aug @ 9:30 All Together: God's Champions: Timothy
- 26th Aug @ 11:15 God's Champions: Timothy
- 26th Aug @ 19:00 NO EVENING SERVICE
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.