Prayer and Support
HOME GROUPS Belmont is a large fellowship. The sure way to become more than a face in the crowd and to enjoy the friendship and fellowship that Belmont offers is to join a home group. We encourage everyone who comes to Belmont regularly to join a home group. They are the primary place where we grow as Christians and are encouraged and challenged to go deeper in our walk with Jesus.
LIFE GROUPS Life groups consist of three or four people who commit to meeting regularly to pray and spur each other on in our walk with Jesus. They work best when three people who are friends decide to get together and pray regularly. Groups are ‘men only’ and ‘women only’ and most meet once a fortnight.
If you’re new to Belmont we suggest you join a home group first and then think about joining a life group.
Contact the office for more information about joining a group
PASTORAL CARE Belmont is a friendly, caring church where most day-to-day care for each other is given through home groups. But for many of us there may be times in our lives (such as bereavement, illness or family problems) when we’d appreciate a little extra help and that’s where the Care Team can help out by putting you in touch with someone who can offer support.
Contact Karol Chew, Pastoral Care Coordinator in the Belmont office
PRAYER @ BELMONT Prayer is vital for everything we do at Belmont and happens in lots of different ways. After the 9.30am and the 7.00pm services, members of the Prayer Team are available to pray with you on any matter large or small. Prayer Thursday meets in the Basement Lounge at 7.15am and 1.00pm each Thursday. It’s a small group that prays together for Belmont’s ministry at home and further afield. Each week we have a different prayer focus. Come and join us!
Contact the office for more information
- 28th Oct @ 9:30 Living With Thorns - Follow Me when you are depressed
- 28th Oct @ 11:15 Living With Thorns - Follow Me when you are depressed
- 28th Oct @ 19:00 Holiness and hope in a hostile world. Imitation: Pleasing to God. SLOBS at 6.45pm.
- 4th Nov @ 9:30 Living With Thorns - Follow Me when you are anxious
- 4th Nov @ 11:15 Living With Thorns - Follow Me when you are anxious
- 4th Nov @ 19:00 Holiness and hope in a hostile world. Friendship: Longing to share. With Communion.
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain