Prayer and Support
HOME GROUPS Belmont is a large fellowship. The sure way to become more than a face in the crowd and to enjoy the friendship and fellowship that Belmont offers is to join a home group. We encourage everyone who comes to Belmont regularly to join a home group. They are the primary place where we grow as Christians and are encouraged and challenged to go deeper in our walk with Jesus.
LIFE GROUPS Life groups consist of three or four people who commit to meeting regularly to pray and spur each other on in our walk with Jesus. They work best when three people who are friends decide to get together and pray regularly. Groups are ‘men only’ and ‘women only’ and most meet once a fortnight.
If you’re new to Belmont we suggest you join a home group first and then think about joining a life group.
Contact the office for more information about joining a group
PASTORAL CARE Belmont is a friendly, caring church where most day-to-day care for each other is given through home groups. But for many of us there may be times in our lives (such as bereavement, illness or family problems) when we’d appreciate a little extra help and that’s where the Care Team can help out by putting you in touch with someone who can offer support.
Contact Karol Chew, Pastoral Care Coordinator in the Belmont office
PRAYER @ BELMONT Prayer is vital for everything we do at Belmont and happens in lots of different ways. After the 9.30am and the 7.00pm services, members of the Prayer Team are available to pray with you on any matter large or small. Prayer Thursday meets in the Basement Lounge at 7.15am and 1.00pm each Thursday. It’s a small group that prays together for Belmont’s ministry at home and further afield. Each week we have a different prayer focus. Come and join us!
Contact the office for more information
- 22nd Apr @ 9:30 Jesus brings change: Unforgiven to forgiven
- 22nd Apr @ 11:15 Jesus brings change: Unforgiven to forgiven
- 22nd Apr @ 19:00 Habbakuk - From Fear to Faith: Does God care?
- 29th Apr @ 9:30 Jesus brings change: Death to life
- 29th Apr @ 11:15 Jesus brings change: Death to life
- 29th Apr @ 19:00 Habakuk - From Fear to Faith: Is God fair?
- 6th May @ 9:30 Jesus brings change: Hungry to full
- 6th May @ 11:15 Jesus bring change: Hungry to full
- 6th May @ 19:00 Habbakuk - From Fear to Faith: Is God there?
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?