By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
- 26th May @ 9:30 Following a faithful God - Hear and Do
- 26th May @ 11:15 Following a faithful God - Hear and Do
- 26th May @ 19:00 Living with Questions... about violence. Peace, violence and me. SLOBS 6.45pm
- 2nd Jun @ 9:30 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping engages our whole lives
- 2nd Jun @ 11:15 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping engages our whole lives
- 2nd Jun @ 19:00 Living the Lord's Prayer. Introduction
- 9th Jun @ 9:30 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping offers us fresh insight
- 9th Jun @ 11:15 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping offers us fresh insight
- 9th Jun @ 18:30 Thy Kingdom Come. City-wide Prayer Night at Exeter Cathedral
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain