By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
- 24th Mar @ 9:30 Cross Examined. Redemption and rejection - the achievement of the cross
- 24th Mar @ 11:15 Cross Examined. Redemption and rejection - the achievement of the cross
- 24th Mar @ 19:00 Worship in the Wilderness. A simple journey
- 31st Mar @ 9:30 Cross Examined. Slander and silence - the hatred of the cross
- 31st Mar @ 11:15 Cross Examined. Slander and silence - the hatred of the cross
- 31st Mar @ 19:00 Worship in the Wilderness. A sorrowful journey
1 John 3: 1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!