By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
- 23rd Feb @ 9:30 Light for the Nations - The power of something tiny
- 23rd Feb @ 11:15 Light for the Nations - The power of something tiny
- 23rd Feb @ 19:00 The Kingdom is here. Evidence. (inc SLOBS)
- 1st Mar @ 9:30 Light for the Nations - The lack of something unique
- 1st Mar @ 11:15 Light for the Nations - The lack of something unique
- 1st Mar @ 15:00 Belmont @ Three
...for the joy of the Lord is your strength