By bike – there are several racks at the front and rear of the building to park your bike.
By car – Belmont has two small car parks for use by those coming to Belmont activities organised by Belmont Chapel. Two public car parks, Triangle and Summerland Gate are a two-minute walk from our building if you are coming to Belmont for an outside activity.
By bus –a five-minute walk from the centre of Exeter, where most local buses stop, and just a couple of minutes’ walk from Sidwell Street, where the closest bus stops are. Bus timetables are available from Stagecoach buses.
By rail – Exeter St Davids and Exeter Central station both serve Exeter, with Central Station being the closer of the two stations – a 10 minute walk.
- 5th Apr @ 9:30 Song of the servant - The suffering servant
- 5th Apr @ 11:15 Song of the servant - The suffering servant
- 5th Apr @ 19:00 In Conversation with - Jano Mulindabigwi
- 12th Apr @ 10:00 Easter Sunday
- 12th Apr @ 19:00 Connect @ Easter
1 John 3: 1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!