Learning @ Belmont
The next course will run on eight Thursday evenings commencing on Tuesday 6th October 2020 using the NEWLY RELEASED updated version of the course. There’s no group discussion during the course and you’re provided with maximum privacy.
Here’s what some couples have said after coming on the course at Belmont:
- You know it makes sense. Give it a try!
- It provides loads of useful tools for now and the future.
- We loved it. It helped us understand each other better and has prepared us for the future.
- A dedicated evening to get to know each other again and equip you with tools to keep your marriage healthy and strong.
- An excellent course that helped strengthen our marriage and helped us to be more supportive to each other.
- Before attending the Marriage Course we were quick to criticise when tired or under pressure, which always led to arguments. The course helped us to identify trigger points and to tackle issues in a more loving and constructive way.
- It’s never too late and you’re never too old – the Marriage Course provides a truly proven way and means by which real marital happiness can be achieved. We can now look forward to a loving, warm and wonderful future.
- Helped so much with communication.
- It helps you focus on the need to monitor how things are going.
- A time to grow together
There’s a Taster Session at the end of each course. The next one is on Thursday 26th March 2020 and there’s another one on Tuesday 1st December. If you’d like to come along to a Taster Session or would like more information about the course, please contact Mike & Sue Cox, Belmont’s Marriage Course Coordinators, by ringing 01392 258029 or email: email@example.com.
- 5th Apr @ 9:30 Song of the servant - The suffering servant
- 5th Apr @ 11:15 Song of the servant - The suffering servant
- 5th Apr @ 19:00 In Conversation with - Jano Mulindabigwi
- 12th Apr @ 10:00 Easter Sunday
- 12th Apr @ 19:00 Connect @ Easter
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.