Learning @ Belmont
The Exploring Jesus course begins on Tuesday 9th October. A great opportunity to look at the real facts about Jesus over five sessions. Did Jesus exist? What was he like? Does he still have anything to teach us? If you’re not a Christian, or you haven’t got a clear picture of who Jesus is, this is for you. If you have friends who need to explore these questions, why not bring them along? We have space for up to fifty people.
The Marriage Course is a series of eight sessions designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage. There is no group discussion on this course. Click here to find out more about the Marriage Course.
The next course runs on eight Tuesday evenings starting Tuesday 9th October 2018. There is no group discussion during the course and you are provided with maximum privacy.
Here is what some couples have said after attending the course:
- You know it makes sense. Give it a try!
- It provides loads of useful tools for now and the future.
- We loved it. It helped us to understand each other better and has prepared us for the future.
- Before attending the marriage course we were quick to criticise when tired or under pressure which always led to arguments. The course helped us to identify trigger points and to tackle issues in a more loving and constructive way.
- It’s never too late and you’re never too old – the Marriage Course provides a truly proven way and means by which real marital happiness can be achieved. We can now look forward to a loving, warm and wonderful future.
- Helped so much with communication.
- It helps you focus on the need to monitor how things are going.
- A time to grow together
There is a Taster Session at the end of each course. There’s one on Tuesday 4th December 2018. If you would like to come along to one of these sessions or would like more information about the course, please contact Mike & Sue Cox by ringing 01392 258029 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more detailed information about the course here and you can register for the Autumn 2018 course using this form.
The Solihull Approach to Understanding your Child’s Behaviour
Mums and dads will find this course a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Based on an approached developed in Solihull that has been helpful to many parents and shown children’s behaviour tending to improve, the course explores such issues as having fun together, communication, parenting styles, sleep and much more. The next course begins at 7.30pm on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 for 10 weeks. The trained leaders will help you to discover more about your child’s development and to understand how it affects their behaviour. Find out more about the Solihull Approach.
Contact the Belmont Chapel office for more information
Tuesday mornings. English classes for international women. Three levels of ability – beginner, intermediate and advanced. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Thursday mornings. Make friends, practise English and learn more about Exeter and local customs. A place of welcome for women from around the world and run by Christian women from many churches. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Contact Belmont Chapel office for more information
- 18th Nov @ 9:30 Living With Thorns - Follow Me in compassion
- 18th Nov @ 11:15 Living With Thorns - Follow Me in compassion
- 18th Nov @ 19:00 Holiness and hope in a hostile world. Holiness: LIving it out. With Communion.
- 25th Nov @ 9:30 BAPTISM SUNDAY
- 25th Nov @ 11:15 BAPTISM SUNDAY
- 25th Nov @ 19:00 Holiness and hope in a hostile world. Hope: Waiting with confidence. With Communion. SLOBS at 6.45
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?