Learning @ Belmont
The next course will run on eight Thursday evenings commencing on Thursday 30th January 2020. There’s no group discussion during the course and you’re provided with maximum privacy.
Here’s what some couples have said after coming on the course:
- You know it makes sense. Give it a try!
- It provides loads of useful tools for now and the future.
- We loved it. It helped us understand each other better and has prepared us for the future.
- Before attending the Marriage Course we were quick to criticise when tired or under pressure, which always led to arguments. The course helped us to identify trigger points and to tackle issues in a more loving and constructive way.
- It’s never too late and you’re never too old – the Marriage Course provides a truly proven way and means by which real marital happiness can be achieved. We can now look forward to a loving, warm and wonderful future.
- Helped so much with communication.
- Seven dedicated evenings to spend time with your partner and learn about each other.
- It helps you focus on the need to monitor how things are going.
- A time to grow together
There’s a Taster Session at the end of each course. The next one is on Tuesday 3rd December 2019 and there’s another on Thursday 26th March 2020. If you’d like to come along to a Taster Session or would like more information about the course, please contact Mike & Sue Cox, Belmont’s Marriage Course Coordinators, by ringing 01392 258029 or email: email@example.com.
Tuesday mornings. English classes for international women. Three levels of ability – beginner, intermediate and advanced. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Thursday mornings. Make friends, practise English and learn more about Exeter and local customs. A place of welcome for women from around the world and run by Christian women from many churches. There is a crèche for pre-school children.
Contact Belmont Chapel office for more information
- 23rd Feb @ 9:30 Light for the Nations - The power of something tiny
- 23rd Feb @ 11:15 Light for the Nations - The power of something tiny
- 23rd Feb @ 19:00 The Kingdom is here. Evidence. (inc SLOBS)
- 1st Mar @ 9:30 Light for the Nations - The lack of something unique
- 1st Mar @ 11:15 Light for the Nations - The lack of something unique
- 1st Mar @ 15:00 Belmont @ Three
Lamentations 3: 22-23
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.