Home Group Notes for Easter Reflection evening
Notes to help us read the Bible with another person
John Allan spoke at the Belmont Church Meeting on 20th March about reading the Bible with another person. Here are John’s guidance notes to help us. The notes are also in printed form on the Information Point in the Concourse at Belmont.
And the document, Bible Reading Together contains are some other suggestions for use in small groups or one-to-one reading.
Here are a range of resources from the CARE TEAM
The Marriage Course run at Belmont
There are also a general helpful books and dvds to borrow from Karol Chew in the office
- 28th Apr @ 9:30 Following a faithful God
- 28th Apr @ 11:15 Following a faithful God
- 5th May @ 9:30 Following a faithful God - Faith and Action
- 5th May @ 11:15 Following a faithful God - Faith and Action
- 5th May @ 19:00 Living with Questions... about violence. The bloodthirsty Old Testament?
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?