Home Group Study Notes – Whole Life Worship
Here are the session notes.
Session 1 Worshipping Engages Our Whole Lives
Session 2 Worshipping Offers Us Fresh Insight
Session 3 Worshipping Transforms Our Ordinary Actions
Session 4 Worshipping Inspires Our Everyday Speech
Session 5 Worshipping Focuses Our Wavering Hearts
Notes to help us read the Bible with another person
John Allan spoke at the Belmont Church Meeting on 20th March about reading the Bible with another person. Here are John’s guidance notes to help us. The notes are also in printed form on the Information Point in the Concourse at Belmont.
And the document, Bible Reading Resources contains are some other suggestions for use in small groups or one-to-one reading.
Here are a range of resources from the CARE TEAM
The Marriage Course run at Belmont
There are also a general helpful books and dvds to borrow from Karol Chew in the office
- 30th Jun @ 9:30 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping focuses our wavering hearts
- 30th Jun @ 11:15 Whole Life Worship. Worshipping focuses our wavering hearts
- 30th Jun @ 19:00 Living the Lord's Prayer. Provision
- 7th Jul @ 9:30 BAPTISM SUNDAY
- 7th Jul @ 11:15 BAPTISM SUNDAY
- 7th Jul @ 19:00 Living the Lord's Prayer. Forgiveness
Lamentations 3: 22-23
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.