Welcome to Exeter. Welcome to Belmont
Belmont Chapel is a friendly, outward-looking church with strong bible teaching and contemporary worship that draws us closer to our amazing God. We are a family of all ages from different backgrounds committed to following Jesus together.
Students are a key part of our family life and we really want to invest in you during this unique time in your life. Come and say ‘Hello’, stay for lunch after the 11.15am service on Sept 15, 22, 29 and Oct 6; or join us for cakes and drinks before each 7pm service. We’d love to meet you!
Watch the stories of a couple of students who have been part of Belmont recently
Get in touch:
- 17th Nov @ 9:15 Body Life. Respect
- 17th Nov @ 11:15 Body Life. Respect
- 17th Nov @ 19:00 The Spirit of Christmas. A prophetic past
- 24th Nov @ 9:30 Body Life. Power.
- 24th Nov @ 11:15 Body Life. Power.
- 24th Nov @ 19:00 The Spirit of Christmas. A present indwelling
1 Corinthians 13:6-7
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.