Everyone’s welcome to our Sunday services, whether you’re just looking or are already a follower of Jesus. Stay for coffee after the 9.30am service or before the 11.15am and 7.00pm service for fellowship and meet someone new! Creche still runs during the summer months during the 9.30 service.
Here’s the Spring 2019 term card for teaching and events in the new year.
What happens at Belmont on a Sunday? We’re a Christian church so we gather together every Sunday to worship God, support each other, learn from the Bible and help new people on their journey to faith.
Who comes to Belmont?
All sorts! – old, young, middle aged, married and unmarried, different nationalities and cultures. Everyone is welcome! If you aren’t a Christian, either because you don’t really know what you think or because it’s not for you we invite you to come and test out your ideas by having a look at us.
Why is Jesus so important at Belmont?
It’s because he’s the real centre of this church. We’re convinced that Jesus Christ wasn’t just a great human hero; he was the Son of God, who not only came to this planet but even died here so that we could find forgiveness and new life. And it’s a bit inaccurate to use the word “was” because we are also convinced that he’s alive today, ready to step into our lives whenever we invite him and to change everything through his presence and his love. Belmont exists to help people discover the reality of this living friendship.
- 24th Mar @ 9:30 Cross Examined. Redemption and rejection - the achievement of the cross
- 24th Mar @ 11:15 Cross Examined. Redemption and rejection - the achievement of the cross
- 24th Mar @ 19:00 Worship in the Wilderness. A simple journey
- 31st Mar @ 9:30 Cross Examined. Slander and silence - the hatred of the cross
- 31st Mar @ 11:15 Cross Examined. Slander and silence - the hatred of the cross
- 31st Mar @ 19:00 Worship in the Wilderness. A sorrowful journey
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.