Everyone’s welcome to our Sunday services, whether you’re just looking or are already a follower of Jesus. Stay for coffee after the 9.30am service or before the 11.15am and 7.00pm service for fellowship and meet someone new! Creche still runs during the summer months during the 9.30 service.
Summer services are at 9.30am with creche, at 11.15am and 7.00pm.
What happens at Belmont on a Sunday? We’re a Christian church so we gather together every Sunday to worship God, support each other, learn from the Bible and help new people on their journey to faith.
Who comes to Belmont?
All sorts! – old, young, middle aged, married and unmarried, different nationalities and cultures. Everyone is welcome! If you aren’t a Christian, either because you don’t really know what you think or because it’s not for you we invite you to come and test out your ideas by having a look at us.
Why is Jesus so important at Belmont?
It’s because he’s the real centre of this church. We’re convinced that Jesus Christ wasn’t just a great human hero; he was the Son of God, who not only came to this planet but even died here so that we could find forgiveness and new life. And it’s a bit inaccurate to use the word “was” because we are also convinced that he’s alive today, ready to step into our lives whenever we invite him and to change everything through his presence and his love. Belmont exists to help people discover the reality of this living friendship.
- 16th Dec @ 9:30 Songs for a Saviour - Joy for the helpless. All Together. Family Communion.
- 16th Dec @ 11:15 Songs for a Saviour - Joy for the helpless. With Communion.
- 16th Dec @ 15:00 FAMILY CAROL SERVICE
- 16th Dec @ 17:00 Carols around Newtown
- 23rd Dec @ 9:30 Songs for a Saviour - Joy for the heavens. All Together. With Family Communion.
- 23rd Dec @ 11:15 NO 11.15 TODAY
- 23rd Dec @ 19:00 CAROL SERVICE
- 25th Dec @ 10:00 CHRISTMAS DAY Joy for the World
1 John 3: 1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!