Tuesdays at Belmont
Tuesdays@Belmont is a chance to get together for friendship, planned activities, games, a delicious home-cooked lunch and a thought-provoking ‘pause for thought’. Tuesday mornings 10.00am – 1.00pm during term time.
Wednesday afternoon at 2.00pm in the Youth Hall. All welcome!
A friendly and informal cafe for people with dementia or memory loss, and their carers. Offering refreshments, activities and information.
2.00pm to 4.00pm on the following Wednesdays in 2019:
19th April; 22nd May; 19th June; 17th July; 21st August; 18th September; 16th October; 20th November; 18th December.
Contact the office for more information
- 27th Oct @ 9:30 Body Life. Purity.
- 27th Oct @ 11:15 Body Life. Purity.
- 27th Oct @ 19:00 The God of Elijah. The God who sends fire
- 3rd Nov @ 9:30 Body Life. Righteousness.
- 3rd Nov @ 11:15 Body Life. Righteousness.
- 3rd Nov @ 19:00 The God of Elijah. The God who won't give up
...for the joy of the Lord is your strength