Tuesdays at Belmont
Tuesdays@Belmont is a chance to get together for friendship, planned activities, games, a delicious home-cooked lunch and a thought-provoking ‘pause for thought’. Tuesday mornings 10.00am – 1.00pm during term time.
Wednesday afternoon at 2.00pm in the Youth Hall. All welcome!
A friendly and informal cafe for people with dementia or memory loss, and their carers. Offering refreshments, activities and information.
2.00pm to 4.00pm on the following Wednesdays in 2019:
19th April; 22nd May; 19th June; 17th July; 21st August; 18th September; 16th October; 20th November; 18th December.
Contact the office for more information
- 8th Dec @ 9:30 Advent Unwrapped. A gift of joy
- 8th Dec @ 11:15 Advent Unwrapped. A gift of joy
- 8th Dec @ 19:00 The BIG Belmont Quiz
- 15th Dec @ 9:30 Advent Unwrapped. A gift of love
- 15th Dec @ 11:15 Advent Unwrapped. A gift of love
1 Corinthians 13:6-7
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.