Tuesdays at Belmont
Tuesdays@Belmont is a chance to get together for friendship, planned activities, games, a delicious home-cooked lunch and a thought-provoking ‘pause for thought’. Tuesday mornings 10.00am – 1.00pm during term time.
Wednesday afternoon at 2.00pm in the Youth Hall. All welcome!
A friendly and informal cafe for people with dementia or memory loss, and their carers. Offering refreshments, activities and information.
2.00pm to 4.00pm on the following Wednesdays in 2019:
19th April; 22nd May; 19th June; 17th July; 21st August; 18th September; 16th October; 20th November; 18th December.
Contact the office for more information
- 2nd Feb @ 9:30 Light for the Nations
- 2nd Feb @ 11:15 Light for the Nations
- 2nd Feb @ 19:00 The Kingdom is here. Rest. (inc SLOBS)
- 9th Feb @ 9:30 Light for the Nations - A vision of something bigger
- 9th Feb @ 11:15 Light for the Nations - A vision of something bigger
- 9th Feb @ 19:00 The Kingdom is here. Relationship.
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?